Saturday, March 27, 2010

depressing

I always get depressed this time of year...tax time...

I hate taxes, I hate filing with a passion.  I think its immoral  unethical, criminal fraud.

Is there anything I can do about it, no.

Contributions  to CPP (SS)  perpetuate ponzi...."lockbox SS" what a fraud with bank inflation.

It is, quite literally, too overwhelming to comprehend. 

What is the solution?  There isn't one.  Start over.  This is a corrupt intransigent mess.  There is no solution.

Look out for yourself and get as much as you can.  I wish I had realized what was going on two years ago.  I have lost a lot the last couple of years.  Over a million at least.  Do I care, yes.  What am I going to do to about it?  I don't know,. 

The whole system is a fraud,. fraudulent ponzi and I hate it. Paying taxes to corrupt governments is immoral.  Any government that allocates $375 to persons with disabilities for living allowance is corrupt.


No foreign bank accounts?  What in the world is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment