Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zionism

Over the last few weeks, since the Gaza massacre, I have been researching Israeli and US policy in the middle east to try and wrap my head around what happened and why.  I have always known that Israeli state policy towards Palestinians has been worse than Nazi policy towards Jews, but to expand this policy towards citizens of thirty countries, MP's, noble laureates, journalists,  was inexplicable to me at the time so I had to investigate their motivation.

Well, after several weeks of research, "The Protocols of The  Learned Elders of Zion" to date, appears to be the only answer to what is really going on in the world today.

This is a problem.

On the one hand, many millions perhaps hundreds of millions have been aware of this publication for many years, but personally I had never even heard of it.

This publication has been "debunked" on wikipedia, however debunked because it is plagiarism.  That doesn't make it any less true.  As someone once said, "if it walks like a duck."

The problem with "The Protocols of The  Learned Elders of Zion" (TPLEZ) is that it rings true.  Almost everything in it

It means that the "New World Order"  = TPLEZ

Everything I have seen and read matches up to TPLEZ doctrine



Joe Biden: I'm a Zionist



Child Tortured, His Privates electrified By Israeli Interrogators

Israeli Lies Revealed By Tzipi Livni

No comments:

Post a Comment