Friday, December 18, 2009

Health Care debate in the US

I don't know what is going on in the US.  None of it makes any sense to me anymore.  Up until a few days ago I held out hope that Obama was who he said he was, now I am having a hard time believing that.  Actions speak louder than words and so far all of Obama actions are for Wall Street.  I like to pretend that this is a "ruse" or part of a greater plan but the more I investigate the more disillusioned I become.

I told myself not judge the health care bill until the actual final bill came out of committee and likely I am being too quick too judge, its the white house response to the senate bill that has me so concerned.  If Howard Dean is saying trash it and start over, you know there is a problem.

On the one hand I want to believe Obama, on the other, his support and bailout of Wall Street/insurance companies makes it very difficult to reconcile his words with his actions.  Unless his intention is to bankrupt and take over insurance companies, I don't see what his motivation is other than being a wall street tool just like every other president since JFK.  And that is disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment