Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stefbot

Another great video from Stefbot.  Yet again he speaks with clarity and common sense.  I feel like such a fool.  Feels like the last year and a half of my life was very expensive waste.  I made some very poor, actually terrible, personal and financial decisions based purely on emotion and now have to live with those rash choices.

Oh well, going to have to get over it and move on.  I take comfort in the fact that at least now I feel like I have much better idea of what is going on and why.  I am much more informed than I was eighteen months ago and I hope will not repeat my mistakes of the past.  My idealism is gone, the number of sources of getting accurate information has been drastically reduced.  Stefbot is one of them.

He makes a compelling case in his latest video, here are some excerpts:
Government does not solve problems

Government prevents the solution of problems.

The reason the welfare state was created was because the
problem of poverty was being solved and if the problem
of poverty is solved government power diminishes.

If there are virtually no poor people you must have a
smaller government because there will be much less crime...
[etc]

Government moves in to prevent the solutions to problems
because if there are no problems we don't need a government.

Government is funded by problems.  Every time a problem is
about to solved, government moves in and kills the solution.


No comments:

Post a Comment