Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Twilight Zone - Descent into Madness, Chaos, Hell

These last few days, ever since the IDF executed pro-Gaza activists in international waters, I feel like I'm living in the Twilight Zone.  It was such an incomprehensible act I became obsessed with finding out why.  Watching and reading everything I could find on-line about the slaughter to  figure out what in the world is going on.

Well, a week later, staying up till 4-5am some nights, I am deeply disturbed by what have uncovered. 

The last few months I have been wrapped up with "paperwork" demanded by corrupt governments, this event woke me up.

How to summarize...I feel sick, ill.  I want to throw up, it is so staggering I can't take it all in.

This is all started for me with the campaign and subsequent election of B.Obama as President of the United States.  At the time, the issue for me was why Obama was selected to be the next president and why did the Republican party bend over backwards to get him elected with the most votes possible.

I didn't understand it at all as had never seen such a one-sided campaign in the US before.

At the same time, I discovered the Zeitgeist movement.  It made sense to me and served as a logical explanation for such a one-sided presidential campaign.  In other words, I fooled myself into believing for at least a year or more, that Obama was chosen to make the world a better place with zeitgeist values - protect the environment and humanity.  

I have always known there were two directions possible, a better world for all people, or a fascist police state.  I foolishly believed in the former for a long time because I wanted to.

I recognize that there is little to nothing I can do about what is happening or where this is going.

I am just trying to figure out where it is going.  My wife asks me why I am so obsessed with trying to figure this out since there is nothing I can do about it and I can't give her a good answer.  I don't know why, I just feel like I have to try, for what I don't know.  I do know I have made some terrible decisions over past three years but fortunately can't make any more like that as have run out!

So, this brings us to today, June 8th 2010.

I got re-obsessed with the issue of where this is going and what it all means when the IDF murdered 13/16? (9 confirmed dead, 4 missing likely thrown into the sea) and wounded more than 100 others in a dawn raid, in international waters, on the "Gaza flotilla"

I couldn't understand why the IDF and US-Israeli governments would do this.  It was obvious that Israel would not have acted without the US, so the question becomes why do it?

Such a blatant act could not be covered up when members of parliament, noble prize winners, holocaust survivors, journalists and activists from over 30 countries were on board.  It would be impossible, short of sinking six ships and killing them all to prevent their version of events ever coming out, which in it itself would have been difficult to explain.

So what was the point?

At first I thought this act of murder and state terrorism was to send a message to the world that Israel was a rapid dog not to be messed with.  No matter who you are or where you are from don't mess with Israel. Classic Moshe Dayan strategy “Israel must be a like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.”

If only this were the case, but this is far too simplistic an explanation.

The truth is far more sinister.

The truth makes one question everything.  Who said what and why.  Who organizes or finances anything.

Call me paranoid, but I question everyone and any organization now.  No one is to be trusted.  Motives are always suspect.

I now know that you cannot look at someone's background and say I have a good idea of where that person is coming from and what their motives are.  B.Obama's background is impeccable.  Friend of Bill Ayers, went to Palestinian activist wedding, was a community organizer etc etc.

Background is irrelevant, power, money and greed are all that matter.  The fact that the free Gaza movement is associated with bill ayers makes it suspect.

But I digress, the point is what was the objective of the IDF and US-Israeli policy in executing Turkish civilians and terrorizing foreign nationals.

What is clear is that the Israeli state is an apartheid theocracy.   This has been evident for a long time but what does its most recent message mean.  The answer to that is ominous.

In an interview with CTV news Raymond Tanter of Georgetown University said "I see what president Obama has done, I'm not paying attention to what he says.  He will, by end of the summer, have half of the deployable aircraft carriers in the United States fleet in striking distance of Iran  which is the existential threat to Israel.  Five aircraft carriers in the med, Persian gulf, Indian ocean, Arabian sea.  That's huge, it's humongous."

Far more disturbing is Glenn Beck.  Glenn Beck sets the tone for the entire Fox news network and any message he carries is sure to be broadcast on sister networks like ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NBC and the rest.  Glenn gives a nice summary of the main street media's message to the masses.

The message he is now broadcasting to the American people makes my hair stand on end.

No comments:

Post a Comment