Friday, October 9, 2009

Micheal Moore

I almost can't believe what's in Moore's interview with Hannity.  I've watched Hannity a few times, and out of the entire Fox lineup, he plays the part up more than anyone else I've seen.  Never watched the morning shows.  But out of Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly and Hannity, Hannity plays the froth at the mouth, red-meat Reagan conservative role with relish.  Not in this interview.

First of all he gave Micheal a huge amount of airtime, an hour.  Then he let Micheal make every single one of his points, and he let Micheal demolish every single one of his points.  It was stunning.  I wish I knew what Hannity's audience thought of it.  I was shocked. 1st part aired Oct 6th





Michael Moore and Hannity - Aired Oct 9th 2009



What happened to Hannity? See this for what Hannity is usually like

Some other MMoore Interviews:







No comments:

Post a Comment